- Download and Release Notes
This release has quite a few bug fixes and improvements. It is also the first ControlTier release distributed in RPM packages.
Release 3.4.9 has both the traditional installer packages (zip,jar), and two RPM packages: ctier-server and ctier-client. The ctier-server is the full server installation with the embedded client. The ctier-client includes the client installation only allowing simpler package distribution and installation for client nodes.
- see RPM installer for use of the RPM packages
Documentation: The ControlTier Wiki
Notable bug fixes:
- Workflows with command error handlers may not have been passing options correctly to the error handler command (Bug #2888149).
- Using JNDI authorization could cause a NPE when roles exist in the directory without any members (Bug #2887979).
- The ctl-depot -a remove action was not removing everything cleanly (Bug #2880656).
- The ClientInstaller module did not make use of the server.hostname property for the installer (Bug #2894072).
- Dispatching commands was incorrectly using the hostname to determine if the node was local or not (Bug #2893443).
- Reportcenter's "Command" filter was not working (Bug #2899533).
- Jobcenter would not list scheduled jobs created by another user (Bug #2896263).
- Sending mail via a success/error handler was not working with java 1.6 (Bug #2880643).
- Type.xml generation on the server: Workbench now generates type.xml files when modules are packaged, allowing easier transition to source-based module development. (Request #2898788).
- script-exec support for "dav://" script paths: You can now use "dav://" URLs in your calls to script-exec (Request #2886738).